Students follow the standard Chinese course in the mornings and take the business option on 2/3 afternoons per week. The business option is designed for students who want to improve their communicative proficiency in a business environment. It can be tailored to suit the needs of any particular group of students and focuses primarily on the specialized language of Business Chinese in the following areas:
– Meetings and negotiations
– Socializing and travel
– Written and oral presentations
– Analyzing figures and describing trends
– Understanding cultural differences
– Oral and written communications (telephone, faxes, emails etc..)
If you have any particular areas of Business Chinese that you wish to focus on the course can, in certain circumstances, be adapted to accommodate these.